- Stand alone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- High security stainless steel mortise lockcase available in ANSI, AUS and EURO versions.
- 3-point stainless steel latch construction with antifriction mechanism.
- Mortise equipped 20mm throw high strength deadbolt.
- Panic release function – the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situation.
- ADA compliant (guest with physical disabilities).
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory.
- Powered by four AA batteries that provide up to 1 year normal life time.
- 1000 events audit trail.
- Compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- High security mechanical override cylinder available.
- Power: 4 X 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Location: Inside of the back lock
- Material: Handles: Aluminum Alloy
- Lock body: Aluminum Alloy
- Metal Finishes: Matte Black
- Emergency Opening Options Emergency Opening with Mechanical cylinder
- Locking Mechanism : Electro-mechanical locking mechanism
- Door Thickness: 35-80mm (only for EURO mortise)
- System Software Compatibility : BIS Hotel
- Storage Temperature : Workable -20°C~80*C: non-condensing environment
- Tested Operating Temperature Tested from -25°C~70°C
- Supported RFID Standard : ISO 14443 A (MIFARE Classic)