- Stand alone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- Fire Listed for usage on fire doors (BS, EN).
- High security stainless steel mortise lockcase available in ANSI, AUS and EURO versions.
- CE, UL approved.
- Stainless steel handle with high strength central spindle.
- 3-point stainless steel latch construction with antifriction mechanism.
- Mortise equipped 20mm throw high strength deadbolt.
- Panic release function – the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situation.
ADA compliant (guest with physical disabilities).
Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory.
- Powered by 4AA batteries that provide up to 1 year normal life time.
- 400 event audit trail.
- Compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- High security mechanical override cylinder available.
- More Guest Satisfaction: Worldwide famous Mifare contactless technology for all guest and staff cards. No need to insert keycard, more easier to access guest room.
- More Security: Anti-hacker technology for locks. Unlike other competitor’s keycards can be hacked into lock memory through mini USB port on outside escutcheon, crack and open the keycards. Be-Tech anti-hacker technology not allows re-program FLASH RAM lock memory from outside escutcheon.
- More Adaptability: RFID keycards and carriers can be use for any style hotels, you can choose from low cost guest cards, wristbands and keyfobs to perfectly match different hotel type: Business, Resort, Spa, All-Inclusive.
- More Information and Control: BASE electronic lock can check information on handheld Service Terminal for better information and management: Entry record audit trail, low battery status, real-time clock adjustment, etc..
- More Integration: You can integrate and interface BASE RFID keycards with other applications at your hotel.
- More Exclusivity: Provide a new experience for your customers and enhance the image of your hotel.
Be-Tech locks will also be supplied with mechanical override
cylinder, enhance your hotel security level.
• Use of mechanical override will recorded in the memory for audit trail.
• Reset locks by swipe SID card (System Password Card) while turning mechanical key to override on cylinder.
• Superior pick resistance 6 pin high security cylinder and extended edition mechanical key for wide range door thickness installation.
• Mechanical cylinder will not visible with a cylinder cover.
• Cylinder is available for achieve mechanical key alike (KA) or mechanical key different (KD).